Create and edit text documents
The most popular text processor at present is Word, one of the most important products included in the Microsoft Office suite. It's the ideal solution to make the most of your documents.
Write your documents with Microsoft Word.
The leading text processor
This tool allows you to create, edit and correct documents with a vast amount of tools, capable of providing you with more possibilities than ever. It's compatible with the most common formats and provides us with a world of possibilities:
- Add all sorts of images, tables and charts to your documents.
- Insert hyperlinks to create interactive documents.
- Includes an advanced spell check and grammar tool.
- Compatible with ODF (OpenDocument Format) files.
- Send documents through Outlook.
- Search for contents.
A version full of innovations
Generate documents from scratch or make the most of the many templates available, organized into 40 categories to give your project a professional and elegant touch. The Microsoft Word 2016 version allows you to save documents on the cloud and work from wherever you are, making the most of its advantages for collaborative work, like its presence on several platforms, apart from other improvements that make it a really essential application:
- Real-time collaborative work.
- Recommendations about what you're working on.
- Input maths equations with a pencil.
- Improvements to the document version history.
- Simplified shared use of documents.
- Faster shape formats.
All in all, a text processor adapted to all your needs.
- This trial version lasts for a month days but requires that you provide personal payment details.
- Runs on Windows 7 and above.
- You must have a Windows Live account to get a product key here.
The best text processor on Android
Microsoft Word iPhone 1.18.5
The Word app for iPhone